Friday, October 5, 2007

Top 5 Little Known Pearl Jam Songs

I'd like to start my new blog off with one of my favorite bands of all time, Pearl Jam. I love all things Pearl Jam, but here are my top 5 more obscure songs. They will be well known to Pearl Jam fans, but others might not have heard them yet so be sure to check them out!

1) Soon Forget
Best Line: "Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette" This song is on many of their live albums as well as the studio album, Binaural

2) Fatal
This song appears on what I consider their best album ever, "Live at Benaroya Hall" as well as their Lost Dogs box set.

3) Off He Goes
One of their most played live songs and one of the best. Originally from the wrongly ignored album, No Code.

4) Strangest Tribe
Another jem from the Lost Dogs album

5) Man of the Hour
A wonderful song from a fantastic movie, Big Fish. The song and the movie are a perfect fit for each other.

No comments: